ASUS has confirmed that it will announce its new flagship smartphone THE ROG PHONE 3 on July 22nd at the “ROG Game Changer” event. ROG Phone 3 has some very impressive specifications. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus Chipset clocked at 3.09GHz. With 8GB/12GB and 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, it will be the Fastest Snapdragon 865 phone.
The phone retains its 6.59-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels and its 120Hz panel, 6000mAh battery, and up to 512GB internal storage from its predecessor. Rog Phone 3 will likely be the most powerful Android smartphone on the market when it launches.
Key Features Of Rog Phone 3 :
- 6000mAh 30W fast charging.
- Google Stadia pre-installed with free 3 months.
- USB Type-C, no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 512 GB of internal UFS 3.0 storage.
- Adreno 650 GPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ chipset.
- 1x Kryo 585 (ARM Cortex A77-based) Prime core @ 3.091GHz
- 3x Kryo 585 (ARM Cortex A77-based) Performance cores @ 2.4GHz (presumed)
- 4x Kryo 385 (ARM Cortex A55-based) Efficiency cores @ 1.8GHz (presumed)
- Rear Camera
- 64MP (f/1.8)+ 13MP( f/2.4) (Ultra Wide)+ telephoto camera (up to 8X zoom?).
- Front Camera
- 13 MP.
- 6.59-inch FHD+ resolution (2340×1080), AMOLED display.
- Operating System: Android 10 with ROG UI.
The ROG PHONE 3 comes with a Triple Camera Setup. A primary sensor of 64Mega Pixels, A 13MP sensor at the front. It might also feature a telephoto lens with an 8x zoom capability. Design-wise the leaks suggest the ASUS ROG Phone 3 will look more its predecessor. ASUS has partnered with Google ROG Phone 3 will launch with Google Stadia Pre-installed.
The Pricing for Rog Phone 3 is not clear but it is expected to cost between $899-$1000. Stay tuned for the reveal of The Game-Changing Flagship by ASUS..!