TCS NQT Feb 2021|How to Register|TCS Recruitment Drive For Freshers |TCS NQT Register
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable to all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT, and Subject NQT.
- NQT is the mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- All tests will be conducted in the English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
- Candidates who have an NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) pertaining to Industry NQT and/or Subject NQT on/before the registration closure date.
- Candidates who select higher-level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT – IT Programming then he/she will not be able to choose Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills.
|Degree Holders||UG, PG, and Diploma|
|Mode of Exam||Offline( “In-Centre Assessment”)|
|Registration Starts On||16th January 2020|
|Registration Ends on||10th February 2020|
|Age limit||Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 year|
|Number of attempts||No limit|
|Test Dates||18th and 19th February 2021|
HOW TO REGISTER TO TCS NQT:
- If you already registered for TCS NQT past 2020, You can directly login to your account.
- If you were registering for the first follow the below steps.
- Click on Register NOW.
- If you are already registered for NQT past 2020, You can directly login into your account, or else Click on Create Account.
- Fill in your name, email id correctly.
- Make your password according to TCS given instructions.
- Please fill in the correct phone number because you receive an OTP for confirmation. Then click on the create account button.
- After clicking on the create account button this pop-up will come to your screen. Click on the check box after reading the given instructions. And then click on the ok button to move for the further process.
Application Form and Personal Details
After creating an account you will be redirected to this page. Clicking on the Application form you have to submit 4 section
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Test Details
- Examination Details
- Application form Submit
1) Give your personal details & enter your mobile number correctly an OTP will be generated.
2) Give your academic qualifications.
3) Test Details Consist of 3 sections Click on the Section in which You want to appear.
- NQT section is mandatory for all degree holders, so you have to click YES for that. Subject NQT is for IT students(Programmers). IT students should click on IT programming in SUBJECT NQT.
4) This time Examination is Conducted offline you have to select your state & City to get the nearest ion digital center to your location.
- Final step is to Upload your photos , check the Declaration and submit the form.
After You submit your profile, You will get your TCS NQT registration ID. Note down your Application ID/Registration ID for future reference. If there are any Updates regarding the process TCS will contact You through MAIL, Hall ticket will be issued 2 days before the exam via MAIL/ TCS WEBSITE