1) Amazon India Plans to Shut Down Two-Hour Grocery Delivery App Prime Now, Will Fold Service into Main App
Amazon India’s four year old grocery delivery app Prime Now — which launched as Amazon Now in 2016 — is all set to shut down, as it failed to grow in the way that Amazon had hoped. Moving forward, people will be able to order groceries, and other items like electronics with a two hour delivery, from the main Amazon app instead. Prime Now recorded over 10 millions downloads on Google Play. Although Apple doesn’t release the number of downloads on the App Store, the Prime Now app has received only 327 ratings, suggesting far fewer downloads on iOS.
2) IIT Bombay Researchers Develop ‘Smart Stethoscope’ That Can Hear Heartbeats From a Distance
A team at IIT-B has developed a “smart stethoscope” that can listen to heartbeats from a distance and record them, minimising the risk of healthcare professionals contracting the novel coronavirus from patients.
3) Honor 30, Honor 30 Pro complete specs leak ahead of April 15 launch
Honor 30 and Honor 30 Pro have been leaked ahead of launch.The Honor 30 Pro is said to come with a 50-megapixel camera .The Honor 30 is tipped to come with a Kirin 985 SoC
4) Nokia 9.3 PureView launch pushed back to latter half of 2020: Report
Nokia 9.3 PureView could now launch in the H2 2020. Rumor experienced it that it would strike the industry in H1 by itself. The Nokia 9.3 PureView would appear with a Snapdragon 865 SoC.
5) Sony announces DualSense controller for upcoming PlayStation 5
6) LG introduces “rainbow” camera, 3D Arc Design for upcoming phones
LG has said the “rainbow” camera design will bring a distinction to the square-shaped multiple-camera setups are mounted on phones nowadays.Moreover, the South Korean company has stated that its upcoming phone will have a new design element called 3D Arc Design.
7) OnePlus 8, 8 Pro full specs leak, price to start at around Rs 60,000
8) Nokia 4.2 Android 10 update begins rolling out in India
Nokia 4.2 Android 10 update rollout will complete by April 14. The update is also rolling out in Bahrain, Hong Kong, and USA.Android 10 update brings smart reply, dark mode features
9) Xiaomi dominated Indian Smart TV market with 32% share in Q4 2019
10) PUBG has made some major changes to Team Deathmatch mode
It introduced the previously teased Panzerfaust and also introduced some changes to weapons and Team Deathmatch mode. The weapons changes include rebalancing some weapons including one formerly only found in Care Packages. There’s also a tonne of new bug fixes along with changes to the invincibility in Team Deathmatch.
11) OnePlus 8 series sale starts April 17 in China, reservations already live
OnePlus is holding a separate event on April 16 to launch the OnePlus 8 phones. The company has now announced the sales of its OnePlus 8 series phones will begin on April 17 at 10 am local time. The reservations, however, are already up for buyers in China via the company website, Jingdong mall, and Tmall, according to OnePlus’s post on Weibo. The global sales, however, are expected to begin April 30.
12) Now you can send and receive Instagram Direct Messages on web
13) Samsung tipped to make custom Exynos chipsets for Google
Samsung could design Exynos chipsets for Google.The chipsets could be used on Pixel smartphones in the future.The Pixel 5 is tipped to sport an Exynos 765G SoC
14) Amazon Building Its Own Lab for Employee COVID-19 Tests
Cases of Covid-19 have been reported at more than 50 Amazon facilities across the US. Some have involved multiple infected workers.The company said it had assembled a team to build its own “incremental testing capacity”.
15)Redmi AirDots 2 coming soon in china.
Redmi AirDots 2 have received the Bluetooth certification, suggesting imminent launch.They upcoming true wireless earbuds will succeed the first-gen AirDots .The original Redmi AirDots are powered by the Realtek 8763 chip and are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 and a 7.2mm dynamic driver